What's all the commotion about aye?

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Lets get things straight

Just so the world knows, I don't actually hate Emily, just a little bit. She asked me what my blog was called and it was the first thing that came into my head, no actual originality or skill involved there just probably me trying to be funny! 

But just before I kick things off, this is a blog that will represent my work from my Foundation Diploma I am currently studying at Plymouth College of Art. Spreading my wings much? I should hope so! This college has almost everything I need, the most important thing being the time on my hands to experiment and funnel myself slowly into the designer I was born to be. I've started this blog fairly late and most of my work I will be recording will be in my journal, however during my stay, I am hoping and wanting to gain a vast knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver etc and I'm hoping by the end of this year that I'll have the confidence to use these programs with ease, as this is the area that I enjoy the most. 

Lets start with a beautiful picture of the bauhaus inspired building which is the college itself. 

                                The College...

                                Inspiration much?

No comments:

Post a Comment