What's all the commotion about aye?

Sunday 14 November 2010

Bonnie Dolin

Bonnie Dolin is probably my most inspirational fine artist and seeming she is a very infamous American artist, I thought I'd shed some light on a few pieces which literally keeps me painting to this day! I hope you enjoy these as much as I do =D


01. Blue St
Blue St. Clair - 36" x 42", Oil on canvas


02. 4th Still Life
View from Judson - 24 " x 18 ", Pastel


05. Dec 4th nightfall
City, Back Window - 48" x 60", Oil on canvas

07.-Red-Truck,-Yellow-House
CSU, Rain - 18" x 24", Pastel

08. Going home, yellow car
Dark House Sunset - 18" x 24", Pastel

04.-China-Town
Cape Cottage - 48" x 60 ", Oil on canvas

Want to check out some more of her portfolio and bio?
Thanks and please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment